bSHaW Sexual Health Clinics in Buckinghamshire
If you have symptoms and would like to be seen urgently, either attend a walk in clinic as detailed below or phone 0300 303 2880 to book an appointment.
Please be aware our walk in clinics can be busy and there may be a wait.
- SHAW in Wycombe or Brookside in Aylesbury
Tues 9-11.30am Wycombe, SHAW
Thurs 9-11.30am Aylesbury, Brookside
Thurs 1-3pm – Wycombe, SHAW
Young People (Under 21’s)
Mon 2-5pm Aylesbury, Brookside
Tues 3-5pm Wycombe, SHAW
If you have no symptoms and/or need contraception, please visit an outreach sexual health clinic:
- Bagnall Centre (Chesham)
- Burnham Health Centre
- Chalfont & Gerrards Cross Hospital
- Oakfield GP Surgery (Aylesbury)
- Swan GP Practice (Buckingham)
- Wye Valley GP Surgery (Wycombe)
plus weekly term time clinics for students at Aylesbury and Amersham & Wycombe Colleges.